The Day reported that a Connecticut house fire left no one injured.
The Connecticut fire had started when a cooking grill set the siding of the house on fire. A resident left the cooking grill unattended while in use.
It took firefighters about an hour to control the Connecticut fire accident.
In the process of controlling the fire, firefighters had to shut down the house's electrical power because a live wire had been knocked down.
While no Connecticut fire and burn injuries were reported, the family was not allowed immediately back into the house due to smoke damage and lack of power.