Labor Day weekend is the unofficial wrap-up of summer, and many of us will be hitting the roads to enjoy one last long weekend of fun in the sun.
AAA reports that more than 34 million Americans will travel more than 50 miles this weekend. With so many more drivers out on the roads, it’s more important than ever to make sure you and your car are ready for the journey.
The Connecticut Auto Accident Lawyers at Carter Mario Injury Lawyers have put together five tips for your holiday weekend travel.
- Before you leave, make sure your car’s maintenance is up to date, tires are properly inflated, and windshield wipers are working well.
- Map your route and check the forecast so you’re prepared for potential road delays and bad weather.
- Pack an emergency road kit with a car jack, flashlight, first aid kit, and jumper cables.
- While on the road, take breaks to avoid fatigue and stay alert behind the wheel.
- Don’t forget to wear a seatbelt and ensure child safety seats are properly installed.
Whether you're out in the community or just enjoying some time off with your family, everyone at Carter Mario Injury Lawyers wishes you a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!
Hola! I’ve been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!