Getting burned in a fire can be both physically and psychologically painful. Being burned can also have lasting effects, such as scarring and loss of function, and can cause victims to have vivid memories of the accident, which can lead to emotional disturbances.
If you’ve been burned in an accident, don’t wait to speak with the Connecticut Burn Injury Lawyers at Carter Mario Injury Lawyers. We can answer your legal questions, and help you build a strong case, you can focus on getting better.
When people are burned in an accident, there are a number of parties who may be held responsible for the injuries sustained in the fire. Some of those parties include…
- The manufacturer of a defective product that started a fire
- The driver of a vehicle who caused the accident or fiery crash
- The business owner who failed to adhere to fire safety guidelines
- Landlords or property owners in cases of residential fires
- Any individual who causes an accident resulting from negligence, or failure to act with reasonable care.
The Connecticut Burn Injury Lawyers at Carter Mario Injury Lawyers have helped many innocent people who’ve suffered burns due to the negligence of others. If you’ve been burned and need help, give us a call today to talk about your accident.
Very good blog post. I definitely appreciate this site.
Keep it up!