Connecticut Defective Product Lawyers
Taking a Stand Against Negligent Manufacturers
Manufacturers have the responsibility to create and sell products that are safe to use. If the product has any serious side effects, consumers should be warned of these effects. Unfortunately, many companies do not exercise caution when putting products on the market. If you have been injured by a defective product, Carter Mario Injury Lawyers can help you file a compensation-seeking injury claim against the responsible manufacturer for negligence.
Some examples of defective products include:
- IVC filters
- Power morcellators
- Talc products
- Bair Hugger – These convective temperature management systems are used most often during surgery in order to maintain a patient’s body temperature. They are single-use and disposable. The controversy lies in the evidence against these systems for transferring infections from germs within the hospital or surgical center.
- Endoscope – This is a medical instrument used to view the internal parts of the body, and in some instances, they may spread the potentially fatal carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE), an antibiotic-resistant infection.
- Essure – Essure is an implantable device used in a surgical sterilization procedure meant to prevent fertilization in women. It has been said to lead to adverse consequences.
- Exactech Optetrak Knee Replacements – These devices are prone to failure, requiring surgery to correct the knee implant.
- Hernia Mesh – This mesh can be infected, resulting in devastating consequences.
- Mirena IUD – Commonly referred to as an unsafe form of long-term birth control, Mirena IUD can also be incredibly hazardous. It may result in dangerous complications, such as serious birth defects.
- St. Jude Pacemaker Recall – These pacemakers have a history of data and battery issues.
- Transvaginal Mesh Failure – This implant is used to treat pelvic organ prolapse and stress urinary incontinence in women, though it has reportedly resulted in mesh erosion, perforated organs, multiple surgeries, etc.
- Zimmer Persona Knee – Commonly used in instances of arthritis and knee injuries, the knee system is known to spark complications that result in revision surgery and other medical treatment.
Request a free initial consultation by calling (844) 634-5656.
Pursuing Maximum Compensation for Injured Victims
Our Connecticut defective product attorneys are committed to protecting the rights of our clients, inside and outside of court. We believe that negligent manufacturers should be held responsible for their oversight. With our help, you may recover maximum compensation for medical care, lost income, and rehabilitative care. During our more than 25 years of experience, our skilled legal team has recovered millions of dollars in compensation. We will do everything in our power to recover maximum compensation for your claim so that you and your loved ones do not have to undergo financial strain. Taking legal action will also encourage manufacturers to exercise more caution in the future and to warn consumers about existing risks associated with their products.
Questions? Contact Carter Mario Injury Lawyers.
If you have any questions about filing an injury claim after being harmed by a defective product, we are here to give you the answers you need. You won't have to worry about sorting out the details or taking care of paperwork because we will take care of that for you. As our client, you can expect around-the-clock availability from our client-focused firm.
Please give us a call today to become informed regarding your options.