If you have been seriously hurt in an auto accident, trying to heal while facing medical bills and lost wages can be overwhelming. The Connecticut Auto Accident Attorneys at Carter Mario Law Firm understand that you’re going through a tough time. We’re passionate about helping you get the medical care and compensation you need when you need it.
A question that we’re asked often is how do insurance companies and courts determine whether the other driver in the accident was being negligent? This question does not have a definitive answer. There are many variables that could cause a crash, but some of the negligent activities that often lead to motor vehicle accidents include…
- Not paying attention to road conditions
- Not signaling properly when switching lanes or making a turn
- Exceeding the speed limit
- Running off the road or out of the proper lane
- Failing to properly maintain the vehicle
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Defective vehicle equipment
There are many other activities that could be considered negligent based on what specifically happened in your accident. The Connecticut Auto Accident Attorneys at Carter Mario Law Firm will thoroughly investigate what happened, interview witnesses, and consult with experts to help you build a strong case, so you can focus on feeling better. If you have legal questions about an accident, give us a call anytime. We’re available on your schedule, and would be happy to answer your legal questions.