Not every medical complication is caused by medical malpractice. Doctors and hospitals often have powerful legal teams on their sides. If you were injured while under the care of a doctor or hospital, the chances are pretty good that they’ve already started building a case in their defense. Without legal help, you may be facing an unfair fight.
The Connecticut Medical Malpractice Lawyers at Carter Mario Law Firm are ready to protect your rights. You may have a case for medical malpractice if you or a loved one is the victim of…
- An ambulance accident (including delayed response or injury during transport)
- A mistake during anesthesia
- An injury during birth
- A mistake in the emergency room
- Failing to diagnose or treat an infection
- Inadequate supervision from medical residents and medical students
- An incorrectly performed nursing procedure
- A Medication error (including wrong medication, wrong patient, and wrong dose)
- Missed or delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Missed or delayed diagnosis of stroke
- A Surgical mistake, error, and post-operative complication (including elective surgery)
- Wrong-site surgery
- Wrongful death
Medical Malpractice cases are complex.
We have a team of experienced Connecticut Medical Malpractice Lawyers led by a doctor and a nurse who are lawyers themselves. Their firsthand experience in the medical field gives them the unique knowledge needed to recognize when an acceptable standard of care is violated.