Bridgeport Car Accident Attorneys
When It Matters Who Represents You
Don’t make the mistake of thinking it isn’t worth getting an attorney after being in a car accident. Insurance companies will jump at the chance to use every tactic in the book against you if you aren’t represented, all with the purpose of shrinking your recovery down to $0. The truth is that the average car accident – even one you consider minor – can be rife with legal complications and hotly contested issues like liability and damage totals. Without legal experience under your belt, you should not try to deal with everything alone.
Come to Carter Mario and speak with our Bridgeport car accident lawyers today. It matters who you get to help and represent you during a car accident claim or lawsuit, so why not choose the name that so many locals already know and trust?
We’re standing by to help after your car accident in Bridgeport. Call (203) 457-6653.
One Firm to Handle Any Car Accident Case
What happened to cause your car accident? What other vehicles or parties were involved? How seriously were you injured? All of these questions can influence the direction and the outcome of your case. You don’t need to stress about their answers, though, if you have Carter Mario on your side. Thanks to our extensive legal experience, we can manage virtually any car accident case that comes our way.
We would be happy to help you with a car accident claim involving a:
- Texting or distracted driver
- Drunk driver
- Commercial truck or big rig
- Uninsured motorist
- And more
What to Do After a Car Accident
What you remember to do after a car accident matters. In many cases, the best evidence of liability is collected right there at the scene and while everything is still being sorted.
Let our Bridgeport car accident lawyers know if you did the following after your crash:
- Took pictures: Photographs from a car accident scene can help recreate it and uncover key details you might have missed initially. Please allow our attorneys to see all the pictures you took, so we can analyze them for useful information.
- Called the police: We can sometimes bolster a client’s claim by backing it up with the information provided in a police report. If emergency responders arrived at your car accident scene, then we can reach out to them for copies of their reports.
- Spoke with an eyewitness: An eyewitness like another driver might have had a good view of your crash and what the other driver did. Pass along contact information from eyewitnesses to our attorneys, so we can begin looking for helpful witnesses.
- Saw a doctor: If you saw a doctor right after your crash, then your medical records will show when the accident happened and what injuries it caused. Medical evidence can effectively shut down a defendant that is trying to deny the extent of a client’s injuries.
What is a Reasonable Settlement for a Car Accident?
Every car accident claim or lawsuit has a unique value, which is affected by the severity of injuries, extent of vehicle damage, amount of missing wages, pain and suffering endured, and much more. It might be impossible to compare the value of your case to the next, but we can help steer you towards a reasonable settlement amount. Insurance companies love to lob lowball settlement offers at claimants, especially those who do not have legal representation. If you hire us to act on your behalf, then we can reject unreasonable offers and carefully negotiate towards something that makes much more sense.
File a Claim While There’s Still Time
Connecticut has a two-year statute of limitations on car accident claims, which begins on the day your injuries become apparent or diagnosed. If you think two years is plenty of time to do something about your accident and damages, then you might be sorely surprised to see just how fast time can fly when you are recovering from serious injuries, dealing with insurance company calls, and worrying about medical bills. Do not make the mistake of thinking there’s “always tomorrow” to take legal action. Do yourself a huge favor and call Carter Mario at (203) 457-6653 now and speak with our Bridgeport car accident attorneys about what happened.
Contact us online and ask about our 8-point guarantee!