Call Anytime. 24/7
(844) 634-5656

Connecticut fire guts a couple’s home

/
Blog/ Uncategorized/ Connecticut fire guts a couple’s home

11-6-07

Republican-American reported that a Waterbury fire in an apartment displaced a woman and her boyfriend Saturday night. The apartment caught fire about 8:30 p.m. when the two were out. The couple lived on the third floor, which was gutted by the blaze, and the first two floors were vacant.

No one received Connecticut fire and burn injuries, though firefighters received a report that a person may have been trapped in the building. No fire and burn victims were found during a search, although the couple’s Chihuahua was rescued.

Read More:
http://www.rep-am.com/articles/2007/11/05/news/295365.txt