Connecticut Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
We Will Fight to Protect Your Loved Ones
Currently, there are over 20,000 Connecticut residents living in more than 200 nursing homes across the state. Understaffing, improper training, and other common nursing home issues can result in poor patient care. If your loved one was the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, an experienced attorney from Carter Mario Law Firm can help stand up for their rights.
Examples of Nursing Home Negligence
Like hospitals, nursing homes can be sued for actions or oversights that result in patient injuries.
Common examples of nursing home negligence include:
- Development of Ulcers and Bed Sores
- Failure to Communicate with Doctors
- Failure to Recognize or Treat Infection
- Patient is Improperly Medicated
- Patient Treatment is Delayed
Examples of Nursing Home Abuse
Sometimes, the mistreatment of your loved one can extend far beyond simple neglect.
We have encountered cases of abuse which include:
- Physical, Emotional, or Sexual Abuse
- Caregiver Neglect or Abandonment
- Financial Abuse, Theft, or Fraud