At Carter Mario Injury Lawyers, we are committed to supporting higher education opportunities through our CarterCares initiative. This year our 13th Annual CarterCares Scholarship focuses on giving back to our communities. We awarded five $2,000.00 scholarships to Connecticut high school seniors who will be attending college in the fall of 2018
2018 Scholarship Banquet
We’re not just dedicated to getting our clients the money they deserve, we also strive to better the lives of our youth. These five high school seniors embody the honor, dedication and integrity necessary to become exceptional young leaders. Carter Mario Injury Lawyers thanks our exceptional CarterCares Scholarship winners and their families for a wonderful banquet to end the school year. CarterCares award five high school seniors a total of $10,000 in scholarships. Students were selected based on their academic merits, extra-curricular activies and volunteer work for charities such as Guilford High School’s Unity Club, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Fishing with Vets, New Haven Reads and Special Olympics.
2018 Scholarship Winners
- Cheshire High School - Cheshire, CT
- Attending: American University in Washington, D.C.
- Charity Involvement: Project Backpack
- Notre Dame Catholic High School - Fairfield, CT
- Attending: Assumption College in Worcester, MA
- Charity Involvement: Closer to Free
- New Fairfield High School - New Fairfield, CT
- Attending: The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C.
- Charity Involvement: Crutches 4 Kids
- Derby High School - Derby, CT
- Attending: Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven, CT
- Charity Involvement: Mental Health America
- Cooperative Arts & Humanities High School - New Haven, CT
- Attending: Central Connecticut State University
- Charity Involvement: Life Haven